Friday, November 2, 2012

#OnThisDay (2008): papercraft Aliens Caterpillar P-5000 Powerloader


As you probably know, I'm a big science-fiction fan, and quite a few years ago now, I found this great looking papercraft Aliens Caterpillar P-5000 Powerloader, made by Piotr Kopr (a.k.a. Klaymen)!

But some time later, when I was making the links section on my papercraft weblog here, I discovered that the original link on the Konradus forums had gone dead... :o(
I was able to contact Klaymen though, and he allowed me to share his model on my own papercraft weblog so people could still enjoy it:
A little while later, Konradus had fixed the forum posts and links, and not only the Aliens powerloader is back up now, but a few more nice papercraft models as well, so be sure to check it out: link ;o)

Have fun building!

No comments:

Post a Comment